BOYTOONS MAGAZINE #100 – Celebrating 100 issues of BTM!

Putting Cam on the cover of the 100th issue of BOYTOONS MAGAZINE seems appropriate. After all, he was on the cover of my very first issue, way back in May of 2006. At the time I remember HOPING I’d eventually reach 100 issues, but I’m not sure I could have imagined it. It’s been so great putting all of these issues together, and I’ve had a ton of fun with all of you guys and all of the wonderful artists who have gotten involved along the way!

WIDESCREEN 1680 X 1050

I wanted to do something special with this issue, and I thought, what goes better with a celebration than gifts! LOL! Gifts for you my wonderful readers! Oh the FUN I had making you these!!!

I created 4 new illustrations of some of my most popular characters (Cam, Zahn, Ghostboy, and my first drawing of Deimos in a good long while!) in order to design some new wallpaper for all of you. I know how well the wallpaper designs go over and I thought it might be a nice way to celebrate this milestone!

And since you all enjoyed my previous “running heroes” BTM header, I figured I’d throw a wallpaper of that image in the mix for ya as well!

I’ve made 2 versions of each design. One widescreen: 1680 X 1050 and One standard format: 1280 X 819.

STANDARD FORMAT 1280 x819

So snap ‘em up my friends. I hope there is a little something there that everyone can enjoy. Thanks again to all of you for your continued interest in my little Blog and for making BTM a real joy to create and work on. I’m really looking forward to issue #200! ;)

Hugz + Kisses,
Patrick XOXO

PS — And just ’cause I’m curious, I invite you all to vote on your favorite BTM #100 Wallpaper design. Check out the new poll on the upper right corner of the Blog and lemme know what you think! Cheers folks!

Camili-Cat, Deimos, Zahn, Ghostboy, Locus, Naked Justice and Space Cadet are © Copyright 2007 and TM Patrick Fillion / Class Comics Inc. All Rights Reserved.

www.patrickfillion.com
www.classcomics.com

Comments

1. AWESOME! Thanks so much, Patrick! I Loooove Zahn’s wallpaper the best, but Ghostboy comes in a close second…I especially love his body language when he’s running in the group shot of the heroes heading off panel….Thanks for sharing them with us!

2. Deimos! hands down.

3. Alias the Jester says

Congrats on making it to issue 100! Heres to another 100! :)
    I love the group pic, all those lusty boytoons :D Having said that, it you have the inclination to make the halloween cover of Cam into a wallpaper… please dont fight it :D

4. Vaughn Michael says

mmmk I now have a hard on thanks lol
    Ghost boy for me but its either him or cam. rawr! ;)

5. Hello Patrick

It’s been a little while since I last posted a comment but I had to take the opportunity to congratulate you on the 100th issue of BTM. It seems like ages since I posted my first comment back in BTM #30 (I was still Hiroke back then) and it’s still a pleasure reading BTM 70 issues on. I’ve always admired and apreciated your willingness to share your opinions and ideas with us, your humble fans.

Love the wallpapers! It’s so good to see a new pic of Deimos from your pen. Always loved him, always will. Deimos might be my favourite however the award for coolest wallpaper must go to your running heroes.

Congratulations on 100 issues of BTM, and roll on #200!

LOTS of LOVE
    Reikro XOXOX

6. White Wabbit says

*hugz*

Love you Patrick!!!

Posting 100 issues is a massive achievement so I’m very pleased for you! :D

And although all these new images are of supreme quality, I find the background most appealing on the Cam pic, which makes him stand out as my personal favourite. Plus he’s such a hottie!! ^-^ Shame he’s not giving us a nice swishy look at his sexy tail though hehe (the other one)

Here’s to 100 issues of Boytoons and looking forward to many more.

Wabbit xx

7. flyingmonkey59 says

Good luck for the next 100issues!!

Really love those running heroes wallpaper (I put it on my desk) but I have to vote for Deimos!

8. i want to sux his cock

9. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. OMIGOD!!!!! your art makes my loins jump on fire i feel like i could die from a popped blood vessel longed somewhere deep within my phallus…u think i’m just kidding u have no idea

11. now i’m about to get weird on u now becuz i literally jack off to ur pics. thats how much i love them!

12. you have to for give my spelling errors i can’t concentrate looking at ur art

13. Alas i’m still in the closet and in highschool so there would b no way in HELL i would b able to sneak that pass my mom and into the house…i have the cash just not the means, and my mom is too damn snoppy

14. zahn hands down

15. Haha wow! These are sooo awesome Patrick! Much love to you. :D Thanks so much for the lovely and sexy wallpapers and keep up the good work. <3

16. I like the running image a LOT but my vote has to go to the Cam one. Overall, I think the layout and composition really work together. Also the color scheme is quite beautiful.

Congrats on your 100th issue! You’ve been such an inspiration to me and so many others. Here’s to another hundred issues of my favorite blog, buddy!
    :):):)

17. Congratulations on the 100th and heres to a trillion more!! but dammit…WHERE was Space Cadet in those wallpapers???? and lets see sum more Black(and Latino) Inches/Hot Chocolate work!!

18. oh yeah…Cam is a work of art..he truly is a beautiful creation

19. happy 100th btm!your wallpapers are all great but my fav is the group of heroes running…and the one with Deimos too.

20. Wow, that is easily the hottest picture of deimos you have ever drawn. But I must say my favorite is Ghostboy. He has such a nice butt.

21. Gerald Dean says

congrats on your 100th posting! i await the next hundred with bated breath. your growth as an artist is really inspirational. thank you for that.

22. Wow has it already been 100 issues? Time really flies when you’re having fun ;)

I’m shocked that the “Running Heroes” wallpaper is so low in the ranking.

Oh well… I absolutely love.

It’s minimalist without looking sparse.And its fun and sexy: I mean how many wallpapers can make you laugh and feel horny at the same time?

Of course the presence of Space Cadet is always a clincher for me :D

Really appreciate the wide format by the way :D :D

23. this is an awesome site! I love the animated characters. I will definitely be back again.

CandyMan

24. Happy Thanksgiving Patrick! :]

25. Damian & Trent says

100 is a nice number. Good work, Patrick!

We like the running heroes best. It’s amazing enuf that you draw such sexy guys, but to draw them in motion is even more amazing.

The guys are really going for it, & the art emits lots of energy, ….. sexual energy, muscular energy, kinetic energy. Ghost Boy is even dancing as he runs! Makes us want to get up & join ’em.

Thanks.

Damian & Trent

26. My vote’s for Zahn, but I want to see more Bob :)

27. Congratz!!! I dig GB & his sneaky hand ^_^ Son of Winter is powerfully HOT, as many winter’s childs (I’m born in february ;°P) I’d like to know if BTMag is availble in Belgium? Is it possible to suscribe on the net? Anyway, THANX for all your giving, to us lil perv, Patrick.

28. Ghostboy Is Extremely Hot! Nice Ass!

29. Naturally, they’re all fantastic. But I find myself most drawn to the Ghostboy image. Something about that scrumptious derriere of his — specifically, the alluring way in which you render it, Patrick! ;-)

30. Hey fellas!

Thank you all for the warm Anniversary wishes! :oD

Wow! I am so thrilled at your response to these wallpaper designs. And I gotta say, I was NOT expecting for Deimos to be so popular! LOL! Shows what I know I guess! ;) I am so happy you all enjoyed the designs and that there really was a little something here for everyone’s tastes. I just want to thank you all for your kind words and for taking the time to vote on the “most popular wallpaper” poll. It means a lot to me to know that you guys are excited by these designs, and I love imagining them on your monitors! LOL!

Talk to you all very soon, and many thanks again for your continued support and enthusiasm!

Much Love,